Advanced Installer Architect is a powerful Windows Installer authoring tool that allows you to easily create installation packages for your applications. It comes with several editions, while the Architect version is the most complete edition of this software. Advanced Installer Architect Full Version allows you to create installers from multiple programming platforms, including creating, compiling, and using for different platforms.
Advanced Installer Architect allows developers to easily create reliable installation packages that support the latest Microsoft operating systems and the most popular software packages such as Office, etc. It offers a user-friendly and easy-to-use graphical user interface to create and maintain installation packages (EXE, MSI, etc.) based on Windows Installer technology at a glance.
Advanced Installer Architect Key Features:
- Repackager: Easily capture, customize, and repackage existing installations in MSI packages. Upgrade the old settings to Windows Installer technology.
- Application Virtualization: Full support for Microsoft application virtualization technology. Easily create App-V packages for your software, take advantage of all the benefits of virtualization.
- Control VMware instances from Repackager: Choose between capturing the development engine or the VMware virtual machine.
- Microsoft App-V Editor: Open the existing App-V 5.x package with the advanced installer, edit, and save changes from the user-friendly graphical interface.
- Control Hyper-V instances of Repackager: Choose between capturing the development engine or the Hyper-V virtual machine.
- Microsoft App-V Import: Create an installation package by importing an existing App-V package. The transition has never been easier.
- MSI Quick-Edit: Quickly transform or modify an existing MSI package directly from the advanced installation GUI.
What’s new in Advanced Installer Architect?
- IIS: certificate per SSL binding support.
- PowerShell automation support to add and remove project icon.
- PowerShell automation support for editing Software Launch Conditions.
- Support for using multiple triggers for a scheduled task.
- Updated Virtual Path values from AppPool content to IIS 7 format.
- Update MSIX schema for 20H2.
- Improvements to COMs when importing an MSIX package.
- Improvements to MSIX environment variables.
- MSI formatted JSON: support for passing the value of a property as the name of a JSON element.
- Support for testing the connection from the command line when registering with a floating license.
- The JRE bundle option is disabled when using MSIX build.
- Crash when building from the command line a digitally signed project using advinst.exe.
- Failure when trying to edit MSIX created with the Microsoft MSIX Packaging Tool.
- Missing resources that are not included in the current build stop the entire build operation.
- The “Next” button is enabled on the “InstallDlg” dialog without checking the “I agree” checkbox.
- MSIX installation fails when digital signing is made through Azure pipelines.
- Crash when removing a session from the Repackager.
- Test Installation UI does not work when the “Generate instances at install time” option is used.
- COMs are discarded when editing an MSIX package.
- EXE is launched in the background when the “Run as administrator” option is used.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Advanced Installer Architect by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Now copy the Patch to the installation directory, run and apply the patch.
- It’s done, Enjoy Advanced Installer Architect Full Version.