Altair Embed is a proven tool for developing embedded systems, automatically generating code from a diagram template and pushing it to popular controller hardware. Once you have a working simulation based on the system diagram, it automatically generates the associated code for your hardware controller. You can also directly test your design using Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL).
Altair Embed Key Features:
- Tailored for Embedded System Development
Generate efficient and concise ANSI C code for dynamic systems involving scalable fixed-point operations. Set parameters and monitor data in real-time.
- Block Diagrams & State Diagrams
It simulate dynamic systems, including continuous or discrete temporal behavior as well as event-based behavior.
No manual coding required. This app automatically converts your block diagrams and state diagrams into microcontroller unit (MCU) ready hardware code.
- Support for Popular Target MCU Hardware
These include many industrial power kits from Texas Instruments (TI) as well as popular Arduino and Raspberry Pi devices.
- Interactive Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) Testing
This run your factory model in Altair Embed on the host computer while your control algorithms run in real-time on the target MCU, communicating through HOTLink.
- Add-ons for Digital Power and Communications
Simulate and generate codes for power supplies and digital components and controls. Models of analog, digital, and end-to-end mixed-mode communication systems.
What’s new in Altair Embed?
- Some bug fixes and improvements.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Altair Embed by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy the crack files to their respective directory and replace them.
- It’s done, Enjoy Altair Embed Full Version.