Attribute Changer is a powerful Windows Explorer add-on, available at your fingertips whenever you right-click on files, folders, and even drives in Windows Explorer.Includes 32 and 64-bit support. Many popular third-party file managers provide an integration with Attribute Changer. Attribute Changer you can not only modify file attributes but also date and time stamps. This is an advanced and highly intuitive application that integrates into the Windows Explorer shell to grant you easy access to a file’s properties. Notable features include automatic reports for keeping track of tampered files, along with a simulation mode for previewing changes. More importantly, it offers support for batch processing, so you can modify attributes for a selection of multiple files (regardless of their format). After a rapid and uncomplicated setup operation, Attribute Changer creates an entry labeled “Change Attributes…” into the right-click menu and organizes its options into three panes dedicated to the customizable file properties, reports, and program settings, respectively. Date and time stamps can be modified for the filesystem (creation, last modification or last access) and pictures. Alternatively, you can update just parts of these stamps (day, month, year, hours, minutes, seconds) as well as generate random stamps based on a date and time range. It is a powerful Windows Traveler Extension. Wish to make your data check out just to protect them against adjustments or need to compel a brand-new backup version of particular documents without changing the materials. The possibilities are unlimited. Attribute Changer is a powerful Windows Explorer Extension. It’s available at your fingertips whenever you right-click on files, folders, and even drives in Windows Explorer. The tool is loaded with exciting features and helps you manage your day to day tasks in Microsoft Windows. Want to make your files read-only to protect them against modifications or need to force a new backup version of a particular file without modifying the contents. The possibilities are endless. Attribute Changer can modify the standard attributes like ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index on files and folders.
Name and extension case of files and folders can be easily converted from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa, an interesting feature if you store your data on case-sensitive filesystems (such as Linux based NAS systems). Attribute Changer can modify photo information (EXIF) by manually entering date and time values or you can choose to synchronize info with timestamps and file date. More advanced options such as modifying detailed parts of the date and time stamps are available if needed. File and folder filters instruct Attribute Changer to exclude or include objects based on multiple criteria, such as attributes, date, time, size and file or folder name wildcards. Ranges can be defined for most of them. Multiple criteria can be grouped together to create a set of conditions to be applied to files and folders. Active Password Changer is designed for resetting local administrator and user passwords in case an Administrator’s password is forgotten or lost. You do not need to re-install and re-configure the operating system. Forgotten password recovery software has a simple user interface, supports multiple hard disk drives, detects several SAM databases (if multiple OS were installed on one volume) and provides the opportunity to pick the right SAM before starting the password recovery process. It displays a list of all local users. The Active Password Changer user simply chooses the local user from the list to reset the password. With Active Password Changer, you can log in as a particular user with a blank password. Those who want to fiddle with advanced settings may apply filters for the date and time (e.g. created between..), along with the size (between.., smaller than.., larger than..). What’s more, you can create exception lists with file names, whether you want to include or exclude all files (extensions can be grouped together). You can ask the app to save file and folder related settings on exit and load them on startup, sort the results list, disable detailed reporting mode, or append the menu to the context menu’s end.
Attribute Changer Key FEATURES:
- Change characteristics of known files and folders
- Modification or creation date and time of installation
- Processing of files within a folder
- Modify date and time stamps (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- Modify photo date and time stamps (EXIF information)
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Partial date and time stamp updates
- Relative date and time adjustments
- Randomize date and time stamps
- Filters to exclude files and folders
- Real-time reporting (simple and detailed)
- Configure and save custom settings for reuse program
How to Crack?
- Firstly, Download Active Password Changer Professional 220.127.116.11 Crack and setup from given set of links
- Secondly, Run the program setup and provide admin rights to complete procedure
- After the completion of the installation turn the internet connection off
- Open the program and go to the registration men
- Copy Active Password Changer Key from the downloaded folder
- Paste the serial key copied earlier in the registration menu
- Press OK to complete the registration process
- Turn the firewall on and block the program access
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware.