Autodesk AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) software used by architects, engineers, and construction professionals to create precise 2D and 3D drawings. You can compile, annotate, and design 2D and 3D geometry models with solid objects, surfaces, and canvases. You can also customize it with additional apps and APIs. It automates tasks such as comparing images, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more.
Autodesk AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and smart objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more. Enjoy a smooth workflow by accessing AutoCAD on almost all devices. View, edit, take notes and draw pictures on the go using the AutoCAD mobile app or from your web browser using the AutoCAD web app.
Autodesk AutoCAD Key Features:
- Compare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work.
- See the changes made to your current drawing from changed external references (Xrefs).
- View and access your block content from AutoCAD on desktop or within the AutoCAD web app.
- Experience faster save and install times. Leverage multicore processors for smoother orbit, pan, and zoom operations.
AutoCAD on Any Device:
- View, edit, and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device–desktop, web, or mobile.
Cloud Storage Connectivity:
- Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
What’s new in Autodesk AutoCAD?
- Crash when select or edit some particular mtexts.
- OSNAP sometimes misses the target point.
- Saving drawings removes the file tag.
- The “Move to layer” shortcut menu does not show the dialog.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Autodesk AutoCAD by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy the crack files to the installation directory and replace them.
- It’s done, Enjoy Autodesk AutoCAD Full Version.