AutoHotkey is an open-source utility and can automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write macros by hand or use the macro recorder. You can also create hotkeys for keyboard, mouse, joystick, and handheld remote controls. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey. Similarly, you can define abbreviations that expand as you type them. For example, typing btw can automatically produce by the way. Finally, you can create custom data entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. AutoHotkey can record mouse clicks or keyboard commands manually or use a macro recording. It is also possible to determine the “hotkey” for the keyboard, mouse, and joystick. Then there is the decoding function of the stands, which will automatically replace the reduction of the full written version of the text. In this respect, the most important settings are those corresponding to the hotkeys that will execute the operations while the program is minimized. is a utility that lets you record video and take snapshots of Windows Aero Desktop. In this regards, it allows you to record anything that happens on your computer screen, including web player videos, gameplay, and audio commentaries.
AutoHotkey Key Features:
- Change the volume, mute, and other settings of any soundcard.
- Make any window transparent, always-on-top, or alter its shape.
- Use a joystick or keyboard as a mouse.
- Monitor your system. For example, close unwanted windows the moment they appear.
- Retrieve and change the clipboard’s contents, including file names copied from an Explorer window.
- Disable or override Windows’ own shortcut keys such as Win+E and Win+R.
- Alleviate RSI with substitutes for Alt-Tab (using keys, mouse wheel, or buttons).
- Customize the tray icon menu with your own icon, tooltip, menu items, and submenus.
- Display dialog boxes, tooltips, balloon tips, and popup menus to interact with the user.
- Perform scripted actions in response to system shutdown or logoff.
- Detect how long the user has been idle. For example, run CPU intensive tasks only when the user is away.
- Automate game actions by detecting images and pixel colors (this is intended for legitimate uses such as the alleviation of RSI).
- Read, write, and parse text files more easily than in other languages.
- Perform operation(s) upon a set of files that match a wildcard pattern.
- Work with the registry and INI files.