Increase your productivity by focusing on all crucial business issues and let CodeTrigger Professional generate the majority of your boiler code behind the scenes. Designed to work with SQL Server 2012+, Oracle 11g / 12c, MySQL 8.0+ to import predefined database schemas and modeling relationships into your WPF / WCF / Winforms / Web multilevel application, leaving your team free to focus on more. High-level technical areas. With just one click, create a SQL Server stored procedure, data layer class, business domain class, and WCF interface class, along with relevant WPF and ASP.net code samples to get you started. It aims to simplify and speed up your software development process, creating non-intrusive models for your development team. Unlike other code generators, CodeTrigger Professional Full Version is primarily designed in an agnostic way. You don’t have to adhere to a particular Taste of the Month design philosophy or be tied to complex layers of impenetrable code. Choose whether you prefer to code the data layer or choose to code additional business and class layer models. Choose if you want a simple 3 tier app with your UI code and business/data layers. CodeTrigger Professional produces what you want, the way you want.
CodeTrigger Professional Key Features:
It has a detailed configuration feature that allows you to select all or one of the following options for your project:
- Generation of business objects.
- Generation of data access objects.
- Generation lazy loading member/child collection.
- Repair your stored procedures.
- Set the name of your parameter.
- Ignore database tables and see prefixes.
- Automatically create modification scripts directly in your database.
- Generate SQL / PLSQL script files instead.
- Create online SQL in your code to avoid database modification.
- Generate simple projects at several levels.
- Generate complex multi-level architectural projects using assistants.
And all this in addition to being able to choose from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL data sources, or to create projects that combine all three!
SQL Package Settings & Object Collections:
- There are several configuration options for SQL creation so that you can customize the output to your preference. SQL can be directly (automatically) scripted into your database to create procedures and packages, or it can be created as a script file that you need to run, or it can be created as SQL inline so that you don’t have to change the database (MSQL and MYSQL only).
- The relationships between objects come from the primary and foreign key relationships in the database and are represented as a collection of business objects. You can choose whether or not to include collection management methods in the classes you create.
Code Generation Options:
There are dozens of combination options for coding. Some of the options are:
- Generate Interface – Select this option for scenarios where you may need to switch between implementations of a particular function, CodeTrigger Professional Crack will then generate interface definition files for all of its classes and ensure that the class implements this interface.
- Repository model – You can select this option to enable swapping in and out of the repository implementation when using the repository model.
- Dependency Injection and IOC – If you are using this template, you can configure CodeTrigger to generate code and attributes to allow the use of common containers such as Unity and Ninject if needed.
- Unit of Work Model – Selecting this option decorates your class with relevant attributes and interfaces to allow the construction of transaction workers for multiple database operations that can be rolled back as a single unit. There is built-in support for repository and non-repository model use cases.
- Database concurrency management – This option generates concurrency management code blocks and multi-user master data versions assuming an “optimistic concurrency” scenario.
- Logging support – you can select this option to generate a logging reminder so that you can easily add logging for all user actions and capture information about all “enter”, “update” requests. And “delete” with minimal effort. This option generates a callback to allow you to provide implementation or call a third-party registrar of your choice, for example, log4net or the Microsoft Enterprise Practice Logging Block.
- Exception Handling – This option generates exception handling callbacks so you can easily enter your preferred exception handling implementation or invoke/configure third-party enterprise-level exception handling libraries.
These are just a few of the many options available, for simple and complex projects, from basic 1-tier database query applications to enterprise-grade applications with multi-tier architectures.
Customized Queries via CriteriaQuery API:
- Create your own query using the criteria API, combine “where” filter clauses, use “projection” to select specific fields from the database, reuse database results as your filter. subquery with “in subquery” and sort the results by the “message by” clause.
Customizing Generated Code:
There are several ways to customize the generated code:
- It uses a partial class approach, so you can extend the generated code by declaring a partial class with additional functionality.
- You can always override virtual methods in the created class, providing your own implementation.
- You can select the option to create an interface and inherit from that interface to provide your own implementation.
- You can use the repository model to include your own repository implementation, derived or vice versa from the base generated implementation.
- Finally, as a last resort, you can modify the generated code immediately and then add this file to the “list of escaped files” to prevent it from being overwritten. This is the last resort, because if you accidentally run a file that is not listed in the list of escaped files, you may lose all your changes! So never use this approach unless you have a version/source control system.
Integrating with Source Control:
- To help a project under source code control, the “list of escaped files” allows you to specify which files should not be regenerated, to avoid having to constantly check them. These files are generally shared base files.
Continuous Integration & Command Line Control:
- To facilitate advanced scenarios like continuous integration, automatic deployment, etc., a command-line version is available to run predefined code generation projects, before code generation. You can schedule this command line to run after your continuous integration environment has (rebuilt) your database.
What’s new in CodeTrigger Professional?
- Fix – Improved handling of locked files for e.g., by source control – now reports inaccessible filename on the results screen.
- Fix – Improved handling of unloaded projects in visual studio, catching the exception should help projects get reloaded.
- Fix – The corrected name of the linked project to ‘API’ instead of ‘WCF’ in project description box advanced settings.
- Fix – Missing NetCore3 Wizards packages in release build.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install CodeTrigger Professional by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy the crack file to the installation directory and replace it.
- It’s done, Enjoy CodeTrigger Professional Full Version.