The modeling, analysis, and design of the bridge structure have been integrated into the CSI Bridge’s advanced research results to create the best-computerized engineering equipment. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most flexible and productive software available on the market today.
Using CSI Bridge Advanced, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions, and caseloads. The bridge model is defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, stops, elbows, hinges, and post-tension. This software models spine objects, shells, or solid objects that are automatically updated when the bridge definition settings are changed.
CSiBridge design allows for quick and easy design and reinforcement of steel and concrete bridges. Parametric modelers allow users to create simple or complex bridge models and make changes efficiently while maintaining full control over the design process. Tracks and vehicles can be defined quickly and include large effects. Simple and practical Gantt charts are available to simulate building sequence modeling and planning.
It includes an easy-to-follow wizard that describes the steps required to create a bridge model. The strength of the SAPFire analysis engine is fully integrated into the CSiBridge design package, including phased construction, creep analysis and removal, cable tightening for target forces, discovery and form of camber, geometric non-linearity (P-delta and large displacement), non-linearity of materials (superstructures, bearings, substructure and support of the ground), bending and static and dynamic analysis. All of this applies to a single complete model. Additionally, the AASHTO LRFD design is included with a combination of automatic loading, bodywork design, and the latest seismic design.
CSI Bridge Advanced Key Features:
One Window, Many Views:
- It offers a single user interface to perform: modeling, analysis, design, planning, classification of loads, and reports.
- CSI Bridge Advanced Full Version offers a choice of models to quickly start new models or bridge structures. This is often a good starting point for creating models because the models can be changed later.
Interactive Database Editing:
- Interactive database modification allows users to modify model data in a tabular view, which simplifies the task of modifying the model. Tables are easy to export and import from Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
Bridge Object Model:
- The bridge object model is a complete collection of components that make up the complete bridge model. The parametric model is managed via the bridge object model. This includes modeling of bridge sections, diaphragms, bearings, anchors, foundation springs, variations of the upper structure, supports, elbows, hinges, tendon layout, etc.
What’s new in CSI Bridge Advanced?
- Staged-construction operations Pour Concrete and Remove Forms are now available for Super-T bridge sections. Using these operations, the weight of the wet concrete slab can be applied to the girders in one stage, and the stiffness of the cured slab activated in a subsequent stage.
- The response-spectrum function according to the Chinese JTG/T 2231-01-2020 code has been added.
- Performance has been improved for models with frame elements in the presence of many load patterns. This includes speed increases in stiffness formation, event determination, and state-update operations. Nonlinear static, staged-construction, and nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases will benefit the most.
- Speed improvements have been made for calculating joint-reaction response for influence-based moving-load cases.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install CSI Bridge Advanced by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy the Patch to the installation directory, run it, and apply the patch.
- It’s done, Enjoy CSI Bridge Advanced Full Version.