Data Rescue is famous software. It hard drive recovery software that can recover your photos, videos, documents from: crashed, corrupted or non-mounting hard drives. Accidentally reformatted hard drive or reinstalled OS. The previous deletion, damaged or missing files. This app is easy to use hard drive and file recovery software. Works when other computer recovery software has failed. This app one powerful new feature found in Data Rescue for Windows is BootWell. Your PC’s main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored. When there is a problem with this hard drive it can be very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming to get those files back. So, bootwell is an all-new feature that makes recovery of your main hard drive painless, fast, and easy. Data Rescue is the great software that has been designed with very strong scanning mechanisms that assist you to restore that misplaced. In this busy life every person have not time to waste they want to get the real crack without waste the time. Moreover, our teams work only to give you the real crack of the software that searching. Besides, you could download this software complete version from our site. It’s mile the most current version of the product that lets you restore the lost facts both in your gadget or computer. You will be experiencing many annoying matters on your windows working system along with a virus because of that you have misplaced all of your vital files or by accident deletion of documents, deleted partition and diverse other event that motive your essential records misplaced. Data Rescue allows you to recover files from boot drive, hard drive and USB drive with NTFS, and many more. You Can Download G DATA AntiVirus Key Free
Data Rescue Key Features:
- The Quick Scan is the fastest method that detects existing directory structures even if your hard drive does not mount. It app scan will detect files with their original folder hierarchies and file names. This is recommended to try this scan method first if your volume is detected on the hard drive. A Quick Scan can only be used on a volume. You have selected the hard drive to be scanned, the Quick Scan will attempt to search for the first available volume on the hard drive, and then rebuild the directory structure for that volume.
Deleted Files Scan:
- It deleted files scan utilizes the unused free of a volume for any files based on file patterns. Thus, by scanning only the free space it allows the Deleted Files Scan to specifically detect any files that were deleted. So, once files are deleted through the Operating System, there is no more reference to their original directory structure, filename, or date created/modified. It will not be able to detect the original information of that file in the directory structure. This will rebuild any files that it detects based on its file patterns. Moreover, the results of the Deleted Files Scan will be provided with generic filenames and organized by category in the Reconstructed Files folder.
- In addition, the deep scan is a comprehensive data recovery scan method that provides the most results possible. The Deep Scan is a two part scan method: detects existing directory structures on the hard drive. It scan the whole hard drive for any file patterns to rebuild the raw data of any recognized files.
- The purpose of the app’s cloning function is to copy a hard drive or volume to another hard drive or volume, so that the copy may be scanned, reducing the wear-and-tear on the original hard drive. This will free the hard drive from use while preserving the data that was on it for later scanning. Cloning is normally not required in order to scan and recover files with this tool. The goal is to transfer all the data from the source to the destination, making a perfect one-to-one copy where it is possible. In some cases, due to disk errors on the source, copying can be hindered to the point where getting a perfect 100% is not possible because of the huge slowdown in read rate caused by errors; then the goal becomes transferring as much of the source data to the destination as possible within a certain time period.
- It has extensive support for RAID drives. Your raid appears in the source list, you can scan and clone it as a normal drive. However, if the RAID has become misconfigured, or each individual member appears as its own drive, It has the ability to create a virtual RAID to simulate the hardware RAID.
- Besides, bootwell allows you to create a special secondary startup drive that can be used to recover files from your main startup hard drive. Being booted into BootWell it allows you to unmount your internal hard drive and get into a booted environment so you can recover files from your main startup hard drive and avoid the added steps of creating your own bootable copy of DataRescue.
- Microsoft Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download Data Rescue from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.