Drive SnapShot is a low volume program to back up the entire drive. It creates a Disk Image of your system on a file that includes the operating system, installed programs, your data, and all security information on your system. Drive Snapshot lets you take Backup of your system partition or hard disk drive And create a disk image of your system. Drive Snapshot Full Keygen is an application that allows the user to make a backup of all the current data on your computer and save it to the hard drive in a single file. If something unexpected happens to your computer such as a hard drive failure, a virus that can not be removed with an antivirus, you can restore everything in just a few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) a file or folder, using Windows Explorer, or another program is an application that allows users to take a snapshot of all data present on their computer, and save it to the hard drive in one single file. If something unexpected happens to your computer like a hard disk crash, getting a virus that cannot be removed with an antivirus and so on, you can restore everything to the way it was in just a matter of minutes. The tool will not only save files that you have created like Word documents, pictures and movies but also your operating system, all installed programs, data and security attributes. And probably the most impressive feature is that you can do all this while Windows is running and you continue to work. This software tool enables you to save all your data quite often so that you can prevent loss of important information. In order to backup, you can use any device suitable for file storage like your local drive, a network drive, any removable drive or cloud storage. Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes – while windows is running and you continue to work.
Drive Snapshot it allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program.
- Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of the backup.
- There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
- Support for disk with a native sector size of 4k byte (4kn).