Driver Magician offers a professional solution for backing up, restoring, updating, and deleting device drivers in Windows operating systems. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts the associated drivers from the hard drive, and backs them up to the location of your choice. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all “saved” drivers as if you had the original driver diskette on hand. After a system restart, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers.
In addition, the Driver Magician has a built-in database of the latest drivers with the ability to go to the Internet to receive driver updates. This saves a lot of time in finding the right drivers and mature drivers will obviously increase hardware performance. If there is an unknown device on your PC, Driver Magician helps you find it easily and quickly with the built-in hardware identifier database.
Driver Magician Key Features:
- Back up your computer’s device drivers in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup with one click.
- Update your PC’s device drivers to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall the device driver
- Live Update Device Identifier Database and Driver Update Database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Desktop.
- Recover more items from backup.
- Get detailed information about hardware drivers.
- Clone all the drivers in an automatic installer package (.exe), so that you can restore the drivers without installing Driver Magician Full Version.
FAQ about the use of Driver Magician:
What’s the difference between the “Search All Drivers” and the “Search Non-Microsoft drivers” submenus of the Backup button in the toolbar?
- We all know that every Windows operating system distro comes with multiple device drivers. So, the difference between “Search all drivers” and “Search for non-Microsoft drivers” is that the former searches for all device drivers, including those provided with Windows, while the latter searches only for drivers not present in Windows. Since device drivers contained in the Windows operating system are installed automatically when detected, it is NOT necessary to back them up. Drivers supplied by Microsoft are displayed in black, while drivers supplied by non-Microsoft are displayed in red.
What happens when I choose ‘Restore’? Does it know where to place the files, or does it run any ‘Setup.exe’ program it may find?
- Driver Magician can restore drivers from a driver backup without the “setup.exe” program. Each device driver has an installer file (you can find it in each folder as a file named * .inf); it tells the driver installer where to put each driver file. Driver Magician simulates a driver setup program and extracts information from an installation file to restore the driver to your machine.
The driver version of some device drivers is null, why?
- This driver installation file does not include the driver version, so Driver Magician Latest Version cannot extract it. This often happens in Windows 98 and Windows Me.
Why does my computer seem to be unresponsive during the driver restoration process?
- Device drivers reside in the lower layer of the operating system, so while installing the driver, the Windows operating system settings change depending on the installed driver, which may prevent the PC from responding.
After Driver Magician runs, I find there is no driver listed. What’s happened?
- Driver Magician opens the driver save function window after running and all non-Microsoft drivers will be listed. If all of the device drivers for your computer are provided by Microsoft, the list will be empty. This usually happens after formatting the drive and reinstalling the operating system. To view all device drivers on your computer, click “Backup Drivers / Find All Drivers” from the menu bar.
What’s new in Driver Magician?
- Some bug fixes and improvements.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Driver Magician by using setup.
- After the installation, run the software and use the keygen to activate the program.
- It’s done, Enjoy Driver Magician Full Version.