FileMenu Tools is an application that lets you customize Windows Explorer context menus. It adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds special commands that allow you to run external applications, copy/move to specific folders, or delete specific types of files. So, with the FileMenu Tools Full Version, you can also customize the “Send To ” submenu and enable or disable context menu commands added by other applications.
FileMenu Tools Key Features:
- Add built-in utilities that perform file and folder operations. This utility is described in more detail below.
- Add custom commands that perform specific actions. The possible actions are as follows:
- Run external applications.
- Copy/move to a specific folder.
- Delete certain types of files.
- Send the selected files as attachments to the recipients of the emails.
- Rename selected files using a set of rules.
- Configure the “Send to …” submenu.
- Enable/disable commands added by other applications to the context menu.
What’s new in FileMenu Tools?
- Improved the profiles window. You can set the default profile, and this profile will be loaded automatically.
- Added hotkeys (Enter to load selected profile, Ctrl + S to save a new profile, Del key to delete the selected profile, F2 to rename the selected profile, and F12 to set the default profile).
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: the preview was not updated when changing the text field in basic options.
- Fixed bug in Shred Files: the empty folders were not deleted.
- Fixed bug: the combo boxes in the properties panel were not displayed correctly in the secondary monitor.
- Fixed bug: the window to select the icon in custom commands didn’t work.
- Fixed minor bugs.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install FileMenu Tools by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if launched.
- Copy the patch to the installation directory, run it, and click on the Patch.
- It’s done, Enjoy FileMenu Tools Full Version.