GitKraken developed to make you a more productive git user. It is so exclusive and has the beauty and strong features. It is a full command, easy, fast and quick tool for the working. You can enjoy a very good experience that needs fewer interactions, offers for more smooth workflows, and has options for total functionality. The interface is friendly to you with a visual understanding of branching, merging and your commit history.
GitKraken Key Features:
- This should help with stability, memory leak issues, and the mystery runes our dear Linux users encounter
- Looking for that perfect iteration? We’ve added a context menu option to copy a commit SHA.
- Buried repos should stay buried; so GitKraken will no longer display archived GitLab repositories in the clone window.
- Since you can’t discard and stage hunks when viewing the diff of an untracked, removed, or renamed file, we’ve eliminated the temptation by removing those buttons.
- We consulted a mathematician and fixed the selection algorithm for unstaged/staged files, so it now respects Z-A sorting.
- Must code faster, must code faster! GitKraken will now perform an LFS pull after a clone or submodule initialization, when necessary.
- You don’t always have to force reboot the system, but you might need to force push some commits. For VSTS users, the force pushing to a branch when you do not have the force push permission enabled will now provide a more detailed error message.
How to Crack?
- Download the Free Version
- Done the installation
- Enjoy the Features.