The digital revolution of recent years has made professional photo equipment widely available and affordable. Now it’s the cutting-edge technology that makes the difference. Simple single shots are gradually giving way to better and more advanced technologies such as HDR and EDoF. These days, it’s hard to imagine macro or micro photography without a focus stacking technique.
Professional photographers and hobbyists looking to keep up with the trends take advantage of focus stacking to create eye-catching images. With Helicon Focus Pro, you can render ordinary camera renderings that cannot be achieved even with conventional tilt-shift lenses. Take multiple shots at different focus distances instead of just one, and the full version of Helicon Focus will quickly and intelligently combine the stack into one fully focused image.
Today, micro, close-up, jewelry, and product photography have become very dependent on the accumulation of focus. But no matter what you shoot – landscape or flowers, animals or inanimate objects – Helicon Focus Pro will make your images stand out.
Helicon Focus Pro Key Features:
Image quality that impresses:
- Accurate rendition of colors:
Image processing with 16-bit precision preserves all tones and details, beyond the dynamic range of the camera sensor. Color profile support enables accurate color reproduction and storage of correct color information in the output file.
- Efficient and easy RAW development:
Managing RAW files has never been easier! Open a RAW file in Helicon Focus or export from Lightroom. Fully customizable development controls, built-in and factory codecs will satisfy even the most demanding users.
- State-of-the-art processing algorithms:
Helicon Focus Pro becomes the de facto standard for focus stacking. A complex calculation algorithm stands behind each processed stack. A unique team of R&D engineers and software developers constantly at the forefront of innovation and always inspired to try the impossible.
- Advanced interpolation options:
Helicon Focus Pro Latest Version uses the most advanced resampling algorithm to preserve every detail.
What’s new in Helicon Focus Pro?
- OpenCL acceleration: all recent AMD graphics card supported (Radeon VII and other Vega variants, including workstation and mobile GPUs; Radeon 6900[XT], 6800[XT], 6700[XT]).
- ‘Add current sources’ option in batch mode loads all files from the current source image list to batch mode. Now it’s possible to split stacks exported from Lightroom.
- Various bugs fixed.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Helicon Focus Pro by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if launched.
- Copy the crack file to the installation directory and replace it.
- It’s done, Enjoy Helicon Focus Pro Full Version.