ISO Workshop is a program designed for the creation and burning of ISO files, as the name implies. But it packs other useful features as well. The interface of the application is represented by a common window with a well-organized layout. So, you can create ISO images from local files and folders, by specifying a name, output directory, and type (CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc, Bridge, DVD-Video, or Boot). Loading files and folders into the workspace are done by using the “drag and drop” functionality. The file list shows the name, size, type, and date of modification for each item. It is a free application designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion, and burning operations. If you’ve been on the look for a well-rounded disc image management tool, ISO Workshop is definitely worth checking out. Optical disc images are files storing complete copies of various media, including CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. They are used for backing up data from optical discs and creating exact disc copies for further replication. And although this task may initially seem to be somewhat hard, proper software will make it a breeze – software like ISO Workshop! ISO Workshop runs on a pretty low amount of CPU and system memory, so it shouldn’t put a strain on the computer’s resources. It has a good response time and completes a task quickly. We have not experienced any problems throughout our testing since the utility did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. All in all, ISO Workshop should please the entire audience. The program has a very intuitive user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract files from disc images, create disc backups, convert and burn disc images, make exact CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc copies.
When you want to burn an ISO image to disc, all you have to do is select the destination drive (in case you have multiple CD/DVD writers), as well as finalize the disc (a requirement by most media players) and make it eject automatically when the task is done. Additional tools of ISO Workshop let you extract files from ISO and other image formats (BIN, NRG, CDI, MDF, IMG, GI, PDI, DMG, B5I, B6I), create a backup by copying a disc to an ISO or BIN image file, as well as convert image types to the ISO format (the ones we have previously mentioned at file extraction). No other options are available through this app.
ISO Workshop Key Features:
- Make standard or bootable ISO, with various file systems
- Burn ISO image or any other disc image to CD, DVD or BD
- Browse and extract files from various disc image formats
- Copy any CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc to ISO or BIN image
- Convert various disc images to ISO or BIN
- Award-winning, easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Low CPU resource usage during any process, including burning
- Free for personal use and for any non-commercial organization
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/Blu-ray Recorders
- Operating Systems Supported
- Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz processor or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1,000 MB of free hard disk space
- 1024*768 screen resolution and above
How To Crack?
- Download the Crack ISO WorkShop
- Install the Setup + Run the Crack
- Click the Active Button