MobaXterm is a powerful networking software that provides the ultimate toolbox for remote computing (SSH, Telnet, VNC, etc.) in a single application. It is an enhanced terminal for Windows that brings all the essential Unix commands to Windows. This program provides a lot of tools and functions that are tailored for webmasters, programmers, administrators and more to handle their networking jobs, such as: FTP, Mosh, RDP, Rsh, Serial, SFTP, Shell, SSH, Rlogin, Telnet, VNC, X11, Xdmcp, and more. MobaXterm Professional Edition has everything you need for remote desktop, forwarding, remote terminal (RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rlogin, Mosh, etc.) and more. In addition, it also has some plugins that can be used as functions, such as: Unix commands (bash, grep, cat, ls, sed, rsync, awk, …), etc.
MobaXterm Professional Key Features:
- All the important remote network tools
- All the tool for remote computing
- Antialiased fonts and macro support
- Designed for security and stability
- Fully configured Xserver based on X[dot]org
- Includes many Unix/Linux commands
- SSH-tunnels, SSH and SFTP sessions
- Support for native Windows authentication
- Supports SSH, RDP, X11, SFTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports SSH-browser and SSH-Gateway
- Tools to handle almost all remote jobs
- Complete set of Unix commands, and more.
What’s new in MobaXterm:
- Added new import & export config
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Windows (32 bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 30 MB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Unpack and install the program (launch setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Run the Keygen, Get and generate license key#
- Or just extract and then use the portable version.