NCH Wavepad (known as the Wavepad Sound Editor) is a complete professional audio and music editor that lets you record and edit music, sound, and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy, and paste parts of the recording, and then add effects such as echo, amplification, and noise reduction. It works as a wav or mp3 editor but also supports several other file formats, including vox, gsm, wma, original audio, au, aif, flac, Ogg, etc.
Whether you are a professional sound engineer or just want to edit audio files for home use, NCH WavePad offers the advanced tools and features you need to create your special soundtrack. Overall, Wavepad Full Version is a clean, light application that has many features and an easy-to-use interface that supports most formats.
NCH Wavepad Key Features:
- Sound editing tools include cutting, copying, pasting, erasing, pasting, silence, auto-cutting, compression, a tone change, and more.
- Audio effects include amplification, normalization, equalization, envelopes, echoes, echoes, rewind, and more.
- Support for DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugins gives manufacturers access to thousands of additional tools and effects.
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats, including MP3, WAV, VOX, GSM, WMA, AU, AIF, FLAC, native audio, OGG, AAC, M4A, MID, AMR, and many more.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files into a single function.
- Rub, search, and bookmark audio for accurate editing.
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, store, and collect long segments of audio files.
- Advanced tools include Spectral Analysis (FFT), speech-to-speech synthesis, and voice modifiers.
- Audio restore features include noise reduction and suppression of pop clicks.
- Supports sampling rates from 6 to 192 kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24, or 32 bits.
- Edit the audio in your video file.
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer.
- An easy-to-use interface lets you enjoy non-destructive audio editing in minutes.
- And many others!
- Easy to navigate interface.
- Support for the VST plugin.
- Batch processing.
- It can be converted to another format.
- Audio recovery rendering may take some time.
What’s new in NCH Wavepad?
- Maintenance release
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install NCH Wavepad Sound Editor by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Now use the Keygen to generate a Registration Code to register the program.
- It’s done, Enjoy NCH Wavepad Full Version.