Norton Utilities is an advanced tool that cleans, speeds up, optimizes, and maintains the stability of your computer in peak performance. Symantec Norton Utilities has been optimized to work optimally on all Windows both 32-bit as well as 64-bit systems. The program has all the tools you need to fix the most common PC problems, including registry errors, temporary files, freezes, crashes, slowing down, and including PC startup settings and speed, and preventing your computer from any common problems in the future.
Norton Utilities Premium enables you to scans for potential problems that can cause your hard drive to crash, recover accidentally deleted or damaged files that may still be retrievable on your hard drive, repairs and optimizes your Windows registry, finds all the duplicate files, and keeps your online activity private. Moreover, it also helps you prevent your personal information from being stolen, completely and permanently erase old, unwanted and unneeded personal Stuff, and more.
Norton Utilities Premium Key Features:
- Finds all of the duplicate files with ease
- Removes unwanted programs from your computer
- Defrag and optimize files your hard drive
- Scans and allert your hard drive for problems
- Permanently erases all private and privacy files
- Eliminate future windows registry problems
- Free up system memory and make your PC faster
- Backup and restore Windows registry changes
- Manage programs that automatically starts
- Turn off unneeded system services and applications
- Ruickly restore accidentally deleted files
- And so much more.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz processor
- 32 MB RAM (memory)
- 5 MB free hard dis space
- 800 x 600 display
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Norton Utilities Premium by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy all the cracked files to the installation directory and replace them.
- It’s done, Enjoy Norton Utilities Premium Full Version.