Resolume Arena is VJ software for music video production that combines music and video for real-time space productions and provides real-time video clips. Resolume Arena has everything Resolume Avenue has, plus advanced options for projection mapping and mixed projectors. You can control it from the lighting table and sync it with the DJ via the SMPTE time code.
With a host of features for advanced users, Resolume Arena can create high standards of visual performance from scratch at any stage. It is used in a variety of live performances around the world, including local clubs and discos, concert halls, major festivals, and arena class live concerts.
Resolume Arena Key Features:
- Live Video Mixing:
Consistency holds you accountable. You can play your video whenever you want, however you want. Go forward, backward, strum, and adjust the tempo to the beat. Mix and match your visuals quickly and easily and play the Resolume Arena like an instrument.
- Intuitive Interface:
Whatever your style, Resolume Arena offers you an easy-to-switch interface. Use as little or as much video and effects as you want. The only limit is the power and imagination of your computer.
From Your Local Club to Main Stage:
- You can play on any screen. From a simple backstage DJ at your local club to Ultra’s main stage. As long as your computer can recognize it as an output, Resolume Arena Full Version will allow you to use it.
What’s new in Resolume Arena?
- Doing a clean install on Windows, for Example.avc is not copied and loaded on startup.
- Crash switching decks.
- Playing this mp4 with wrong AAC-audio PTS values crashes Alley on windows.
- Capture color conversions are inaccurate.
- Undo-redo column insertion breaks with groups sometimes.
- Midi (by position) shortcut no worky after undoing group column insert.
- Text Animation doesn’t leave a valid context.
- L fixtures send different values than expected.
- Video mixer gets garbage texture from somewhere.
- Media Manager freezes trying to reconnect a file with a different name.
- Capture input starts to trail in feedback.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Resolume Arena by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy the crack file to the installation directory and replace it.
- It’s done, Enjoy Resolume Arena Full Version.