RSS Guard is multilingual RSS feed reader aiming to help you stay up to date with the latest news on your favorite websites. This app providing support for RSS, ATOM and RDF standards, this application stands out from the crowd through ease of use and the fast configuration. New version is included in the category of RSS readers, enabling you to read news and articles from your favorite websites no matter where you are. This is a special edition of RSS Guard that does not require installation, enabling you to launch it directly from a USB stick and stay up to date with the latest news on the go. RSS Guard is feed reader. It supports some of the most known and most used syndication formats. Latest version can work with RSS 0.92/1.0/2.0 and ATOM 1.0. This is even able to parse feeds, which do not follow standards strictly. This software works in pure Unicode encoding and it won’t support other encodings. It is able to import and export feeds in OPML 1.0 and RGX formats for easy feed backup and restore. RSS Guard presently supports Czech, Nederlander, British, French, German, and Italian. RSS Guard won’t ever rely on other services including online news aggregators like Feedly, That Old reader yet others. You Can Download UltraISO Premium Edition Registration Key Free
RSS Guard Key Features:
- It support for online feed synchronization via plugins, Tiny Tiny RSS (from RSS Guard 3.0.0).
- Support for all feed formats,
- Import/export of feeds to/from OPML 2.0,
- Downloader with own tab and support for up to 6 parallel downloads,
- A message filter with regular expressions,
- Feed metadata fetching including icons,
- Simple Adblock functionality,
- Customized popup notifications,
- Google-based auto-completion for internal web browser location bar,
- Ability to clean up internal message database with various options,
- Enhanced feed auto-updating with separate time intervals,
- Feed categorization,
- Drag-n-drop for feed list,
- Automatic checking for updates,
- Ability to discover existing feeds on websites,
- Toolbar editor can reset toolbars.
- Toolbar editor now uses iconified tool buttons.
- Double mouse clicks on feed or recycles bin items in feeds list now opens all messages of the item in newspaper mode.
- Columns in message list can be hidden/shown/reordered with a context menu.
- Auto-update notification is now switchable.
- Better ATOM/RSS parsing, respects now XML namespaces, bit better link parsing, and other stuff.
- Tweaked some conditions for determining newly “updated” messages in ATOM format.