Universal Maps Downloader is a powerful application that helps you get small tile images from Google Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps, Ovi Maps, MapQuest Maps, and more. All downloaded small images are saved on disk. You can view the downloaded maps via Maps Viewer or you can combine them into a large BMP, jpg or tiff file via Maps Combiner and export all slices to the MBTiles format database. Universal Maps Downloader keygen is an application that you can use to download maps from Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft. The software comprises a standard window which is anything but difficult to explore through. By this app, you can choose the guide type you are trying to download. You can likewise change the zoom level, input the left, right, top and bottom latitude, as well as the output destination of the maps. Once you have initiated the downloading process, you can view data about the total number of downloaded images. In addition, it app allows you to convert degrees, minutes and seconds to degrees, combine maps, re-download failed images, set the default path and configure proxy settings Map types include Google Street Map, Google Satellite Map, Google Top Map, Google Hybrid Map, Bing Street Map, Bing Satellite Map, Bing Hybrid Map, OpenStreetMap Normal Map, OpenStreetMap Transport, OpenStreetMap Cycle Map, OpenStreetMap Humanitarian, Yandex Map, Yandex satellite, ovi street map, OVI satellite map, ovi topographic map, ovi hybrid map, mapquest normal map, mapquest satellite, ordnance survey map, map satellite, qq satellite, Cq terrain, Cq map, Baidu satellite, Baidu map, Country map, Mappy, ArcGis Online, ViaMichelin, Whereas, etc. The name of the application (Universal Maps Downloader says itself about the purpose of this software.
This app is an application that one can use to download maps from Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. This user interface of this application is very simple and one can easily operate it as it comes with a standard window that is easy to navigate. Furthermore, you can select the map type from this software that includes Google Street, Satellite or Terrain maps, Yahoo Street or Satellite maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth Street, Satellite or Hybrid maps. You can also zoom in the level of the map, input the left, right, top and bottom latitude as well as the output destination of the maps. Universal Maps Downloader allows you to view the data about the total number of downloaded images once you have initiated the downloading process, log file and much more. This app comes with more options including converting degrees, minutes and seconds to degrees, combines maps, re-download failed images, set the default path and configure proxy settings. The application uses a very low amount of system resources and includes a comprehensive guide with snapshots that would help new users to use the app. Also, the application completes the task in a short period of time without any errors. It also provides a demo version but the demo version doesn’t allow you to download high-quality images and you should be careful while naming tasks, because the tool automatically overwrites files with the same name so must change the name while downloading the file. This is a very good tool to download maps from the internet. The user interface is quite simple that anyone can feel comfortable while using this application.
Universal Maps Downloader Key Features:
- Universal Maps Downloader Free & Safe Download!
- Universal Maps Downloader Latest Version!
- Works with All Windows versions
- Users choice!
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Provide results in a short period of time.
- It allows you to select the type of map.
- Use a very low amount of system resources
- Lets you select which map type you’d like to download before you get started (Google street, satellite as well as terrain maps, Yahoo Street or satellite maps, Bing maps, etc.).
- It gives you the ability to adjust the zoom level and input the latitude to ensure that you only see the parts of the map that you need to.
- Shows you the number of downloaded images as soon as you initiate the downloading process.
- It saves a handy log file with all of your activities that you can refer to whenever you’d like.
- It allows you to convert degrees, minutes and seconds to degrees, and re-download failed images.
- It gives you the ability to combine maps if you’d like.
- Easy configuration of proxy settings.
- Uses low system resources.
System Requirements for Universal Maps Downloader:
- Operating System: Windows (32-64 Bit)
- Memory (RAM) required: 64 MB of RAM required (128 RAM Recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 20 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How To Crack:
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Uninstall the Previous Version with IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Turn off the Virus Guard.
- Then extract the WinRAR file and open the folder.
- Run the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” folder, copy and paste into the installation folder and run.
- Or use the serial key to activate the Program.
- All done enjoy the Universal Maps Downloader.