TeraCopy is a small and powerful software application made for copying and moving files from one location to other using fast and intuitive actions. Its application will really help you to speed up the process of copy and paste the file on your computer or to portable media you have. Surely you have felt the process of copying files very old and very time-consuming you. Now with the program Teracopy Pro Crack, the process of copying files that had long will be accelerated, so it can shorten your time. The highlight is that it lets you add multiple file operations to a pending queue to execute them sequentially without your intervention, while carefully weighing file integrity to make sure that any corrupt items will be skipped without any popup messages or other interruptions. TeraCopy Portable is a small and portable application that you can use to easily move or copy your information. We put TeraCopy versus Windows to the test and it managed to perform the task faster than Windows Explorer. We have to mention that TeraCopy is best used when handling large quantities of data. When it comes to smaller sizes, Windows was clearly faster.
Since this is a portable product, the Windows registry is not affected in any way, so you can safely use it. Plus, you can store TeraCopy on an external device and directly run it from there. The user interface is very simple. You drag and drop the source file or folder, choose the copy or move function, specify the output destination, after which this automatically starts the task. TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy Pro can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copy than its Windows counterpart.
TeraCopy Pro Key Features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In the case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
How to Crack TeraCopy Pro:
- Download and extract the file “Teracopy Pro Final Full Crack”.
- Install the program as usual.
- After the installation process is complete, do not first enter into the program.