TransMac is a powerful software solution that allows you to copy any type of file from Mac OS X-formatted disks which can’t be accessed from Microsoft’s operating system without specialized tools. Itis a Windows program that can copy files to and from Macintosh disks. It’s from Acute Systems is Windows software that can copy and manage files and folders on Apple drives and devices, including Mac-formatted hard drives, flash drives, and other storage devices, as well as open and burn disc images and .dmg and .sparseimage files. It’s shareware that you can try for free for 15 days. Recent updates include an improved open file dialog, speed enhancements, and Windows 8 compatibility. TransMac fully supports most disk types including diskettes, CD-ROM, hard drives, and most removable media. Features include file type mapping, HFS+ read support, search by type, creator, or extension, read Mac multisession CDs, read and write disk images, create Mac CD volume files that can be written using external CDR writing software.
Right-clicking a particular Mac file reveals more options. You might delete a file, say, or rename it. And you can open a file on the Mac volume just by double-clicking (although you’ll need a PC application associated with that extension, of course). And there are plenty of options for working with discs and disc images. TransMac associates itself with dmg and sparse image files, for instance, so double-clicking these will open them in the program. You can also create a new image in just a few seconds. An “Expand” option converts dmg files to ISO. And you can then burn dmg or ISO images to CD or DVD, or even burn a Mac CD or DVD from scratch, just by dragging and dropping the files that you need.
TransMac Key Features:
- Read and write Mac format CDs, DVDs, hard drives, high-density floppy diskettes and most removable drives.
- Supports most drive interface types including USB, IDE, ATAPI, FireWire (IEEE1394), SCSI, etc.
- Supports both standard HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (Mac OS Extended and case sensitive) format disks.
- Copy, rename and delete files and folders.
- Create Mac format CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, etc.
- Burn disk image files (dmg, image, iso, image).
- Format disks for use on Mac.
- Search Mac disks for specific files by type, creator or extension.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- Automatic file type/extension mapping between platforms.
- Open and preview Mac and PC files directly from TransMac.
- Display and change Mac type and creator information.
- Create and open file based Mac volume images including most dmg compressed images.
- Save and restore images of entire disks.
How to Crack?
- Switch off your internet connection
- Enter any artificial data’s in name and email text field.
- Put anybody row of tips given below.
- Do not forget to promote if it works.
- Run it and Click on Active it