VNC Connect Enterprise is a powerful and sophisticated remote-control software that allows you to view and control server computers remotely. This program allows you to fully view and interact with server computers “remotely and without physical contact” with a simple viewer on another computer anywhere. RealVNC Full Version (VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing) allows you to view Linux, Raspberry Pi, Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX machines on your Windows computer or vice versa. In addition, it also works on the Java platform and on Apple’s iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad as well as on Android devices. This app includes the VNC server and the VNC viewer. VNC Connect is powerful, feature-rich, flexible, very secure, and easy to use remote access software. This software allows multiple connections to the same computer and allows collaborative work.
VNC Connect Enterprise Key Features:
Intuitive Remote Control:
- Use the mouse and keyboard (or touchscreen) in front of you as if they were from a remote computer.
Tried and Tested Performance:
- As the original inventors of VNC technology, we know how to create a responsive screen-sharing experience that is as good as being there.
- PC to PC and cell to PC on Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, iOS, and Android.
Attended and Unattended Access:
- Log in whether the owner of the remote computer exists or not.
Direct and Cloud Connectivity:
- The cloud service automatically mediates cloud connections between devices wherever they are.
Pre-install or Connect on Demand:
- Add access to your subscription to a device, install VNC Connect on each device you own or manage, and activate access at any time by anyone.
File Transfer, Printing, and Chat:
- During a session, you are not limited to interacting with the remote screen.
Secure by Design:
- VNC Connect Enterprise is designed from the ground up with security in mind, to balance the controls you need with the privacy required by compliance.
- VNC Connect Enterprise is available in French, German, Spanish and Portuguese as well as in English, with more translations in progress.
Online Team Management:
- Manage remote computers, the people with whom you invite your team to share remote access, and their roles and permissions from a central location.
- With an Enterprise subscription, you can deploy VNC Connect in masse, offline, or remotely utilizing your standard enterprise tooling.
- Virtual Desktops under Linux: With an Enterprise subscription, you can create virtual desktops on Linux computers.
What’s new in VNC Connect Enterprise?
- NEW: DxBadFormat parameter to allow working around misreported DirectX desktop duplication format.
- FIXED: An issue preventing connections to VNC Server in some circumstances with audio enabled.
- FIXED: Networking issue which can cause fallback to TCP connections.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install VNC Connect Enterprise by using setup.
- After the installation run the program and click on Register Offline.
- Run the Keygen and generate a License Key to register the program.
- It’s done, Enjoy VNC Connect Enterprise Full Version.