WinDS PRO is famed application. GET actual worldwide wind finder from kiteboarders! Moreover, windy app is useful wind compass for extreme wind sports and other outdoor activities (SUP, fishing, bike, RC pilotage). By this app, we made micro-communities on spots to exchange weather reports. If you want to be a local leader send us the name of your spot and we will make a chat for it. Help of this you can see all weather data on one screen at a glance for the next 10 days in Windy-bar or find more precise details in Windy-table.
Also check out our WOW-feature:
Animated Wind Map it shows how winds blow on the globe. Design is our main passion. We try to show you the wind in the most beautiful way.
It’s the must-have app for:
- Kitesurfing (kitesurf),
- Windsurfing (windsurf),
- Yachting and sailing,
- Cycling – we have a lot of bicyclists,
Among our users, we have also drone pilots, wind power producers, crane operators, ordinary people (even from Windy city) and golf players.
It’s very popular among fishermen, that’s why we decided to make spots with chat to share the catch on lakes, rivers, etc. You Can Also Download Missive Crack Free
WinDS PRO kEY Features:
- It animated wind tracker must-have for sailing, yachting and also for kiting in light wind. Besides, everyone knows about the best conditions to relax using our animated wind map.
- Spot chat – now everyone with anemometer can write weather conditions and wind direction in chat from the kite spot
- This is local forecast for the next 10 days with 3 hours step in knots / Beaufort / maps (like GFS27 from NOAA)
- Wind report: wind speed meter, wind gusts, the temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin scales cloud cover, precipitation (rain and snow)
- Wave forecast: ocean wave and sea swell
- This app over 30.000 spots sorted and located by the type and area
- Possibility to add spots in favorites
- Hurricanes and storms tracker (Miami, Carolina, etc.)
- Free nautical charts map
- Pressure, humidity and other weather parameters
Why WinDS PRO Crack:
- It’s made by wind-addicted for wind-addicted
- Fresh and simple design makes it extremely beautiful
- The only mobile app with chats for riders which will help to get in touch with people on spot and to know about real conditions on it.
The WinDS PRO roadmap is:
- You can add actual data from weather stations (like in Windy for iOS)
- It is get higher resolution and actual forecast (WRF, NAM, NOAA weather)
- To make a forecast for newbies – enter your weight and kite sizes and we will tell you which one to take
- To show tides, water conditions (flat, chop and so on)
- To make chats for private messaging and private chats for kiteboarding and windsurfing schools, kite repair and rental
- To show wind energy and the wind blowing
- To make notification alert and wind alert for better conditions on favorite spots
- Spot voting and ratio
- To add air pressure for fishing
- To add offline forecast for yachting
- To make hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons notifications
Created by kitesurfers for wind addicted in designed style and simple interface!
We are open to all your wishes and pieces of advice and wait for your feedback and recommendations to be the better wind sport application. Follow us on Facebook: Rider, take your kite, wakeboard, windsurf, parachute or paddle and board, ask your friends in chats about wind conditions and go for a ride! Have fun! Let the wind force be with you!
We are one of the best apps for kiteboarding, sailing, and fishing. But we are beginners in surfing. So if you are a surfer and don’t have enough surf report in-app, try our great competitors in the surfing category:
- MagicSeaWeed (MSW)
- Surfline Surf Reports
- Glassy Surf Report
- World Surf League
We have a forecast for waves, tides, and wind but we are not sure that we give it to you in the best way. We are open to your ideas about surfing because we love it.
Forecast on the first screen
You asked a lot about this…
Now it’s much easier to choose the spot where to go and ride! Just check and compare brief current data for your favorite spots and weather stations on the home screen.
Use the star icon on the spot screen to add the spot to favorites.