Calibre 64-bit is a program to manage you eBook collection. It acts as an elibrary and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to eBook conversion, as well as e-book reader sync features and an integrated ebook viewer.
Calibre Key Features:
Save time on managing your ebook collection:
- Calibre’s user interface is designed to be as simple as possible. Large buttons in the main window take care of most of your needs. The vast number of calibre’s features and options is always clearly displayed under intuitive tabs. Its context menus are neatly sorted, so the things you’re looking for almost find themselves on their own. You’re never more than three clicks away from your goal. It’s the result of years of tweaking calibre’s interface based on users’ feedback. Plus, you can change many aspects of how calibre looks and feels and try one of the three built-in library views to browse your book collection using covers, titles, tags, authors, publishers, etc.
Use it everywhere and with anything:
- Calibre supports almost every single eReader and is compatible with more devices with every update. You can transfer your ebooks from one device to another in seconds, wirelessly or with a cable. And you don’t need any additional tools to do that. calibre will send the best file format for your device converting it if needed, automatically.
Comprehensive e-book viewer:
- Calibre has a built-in e-book viewer that can display all the major e-book formats. It has full support for Table of Contents, bookmarks, CSS, a reference mode, printing, searching, copying, multi-page view, embedded fonts, and on and on…
Download news/magazines from the web:
- Calibre 64bit version can make sure you know what’s happening and automatically deliver stories to your device from hundreds of news sources like The Economist, New York Times, New Yorker Magazine, The Guardian, BBC News, National Geographic, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The Atlantic, Scientific American, Wired Magazine, The Telegraph, Forbes, Ars Technica…
Share and backup your library easily:
- Calibre comes with a handy web server to host your library. In just a few moments you can safely share all (or just some) of your e-books with anyone you choose or access them yourself from anywhere, using any device you like. With the server, you can read the books in your calibre library on any phone/tablet using just a browser. It even works offline.
Edit the books in your collection:
- For the e-book nerds amongst you, calibre has a built-in editor that allows you to edit e-books in the most popular e-book formats, EPUB and Kindle. The editor has many sophisticated features to make editing the innards of e-books as easy and efficient as possible.
Satisfy every e-book need and get support:
- It’s unlikely, but if you find out there’s a feature you need but Calibre lacks it, you can use the built-in plugin explorer. Many users develop plugins to enhance and expand Calibre features. You can browse through hundreds of plugins directly from Calibre and install them with just one click.