Autodesk Inventor Nastran provides finite element analysis (FEA) tools for engineers and analysts. Thus, the simulation includes several types of analyzes, such as linear and non-linear constraints, dynamics, and heat transfer. This provides a consistent user experience and eliminates the need for multiple single platform simulation technologies. Autodesk Inventor Nastran Full Version provides advanced simulation technology in a workflow that is enhanced with CAD values so that engineers and analysts can create great products.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran Key Features:
Autodesk Nastran Solver:
- Use robust and accurate CAD-embedded analysis capabilities.
- So, go beyond the linear static studies in Inventor with embedded FEA technology.
- Avoid assembly failure due to high thermal stress.
Automated Drop Test:
- Latest version automate projectile impact and virtual drop tests for phones, laptops, and many other products.
Advanced Material Models:
- Thus, model metals, rubber, and soft tissue in a single virtual test.
- Determine stress, strain, and deformation.
- Optimize bolted connections in your designs.
Autodesk CFD Interoperability:
- This app import data from Autodesk CFD, and apply thermal and fluid pressure results.
Response Spectrum Analysis:
- Analyze earthquake and wind loading.
Automatic Midplane Mesher:
- Idealize thin solid models as a shell.
Frame Generator Idealization:
- Select which structural members will be automatically idealized as beam elements.
- This app analyze structures, such as columns and beams, for catastrophic failure under certain loading conditions.
- It determine the durability of structures under repeated loading, including low- and high-cycle fatigue.
- This app solve impact events and drop testing of all types of nonlinearities at the same time.
- It accurately simulate and model parts with different kinds of contact, such as sliding, friction, and welding.
What’s new in Autodesk Inventor Nastran?
- The glyph for Rigid constraint and motion is not visible when added.
- Deleting an analysis in Inventor Nastran will crash Inventor.
- New Idealization iLogic command is not working correctly.
- Entering Inventor Nastran with a subassembly that includes suppressed parts causes a crash.
LX – Documentation:
- Plot options for Punch and Punch + Plot are not documented correctly in Help.
- File with Rigid Motion load created in Inventor Nastran changes to Hydrostatic load when opened in Inventor Nastran.
- Changing the mesh color causes a crash.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Autodesk Inventor Nastran by using setup.
- After the installation, run the program (No need for any Crack or Activation).
- It’s done, Enjoy Autodesk Inventor Nastran Full Version.